The third season of The Boys is just around the corner and Amazon has already started to introduce some of the heroes that will appear in the new year of the series. This time, the studio brought a little more of the Scarlet Countess (Laurie Holden) in some promotional actions that help us understand who she is within this universe.
- The Boys │ Season 3 gets premiere date and new teaser; watch
- Review | The Boys season 2 confirms great timing for adaptation
The character is described as a former member of Payback, the group that will be introduced in this new season and that will be a satire of the Avengers. So, taking into account this inspiration, it is clear that the heroine will be a kind of Scarlet Witch much more uncontrolled and less friendly.
The presentation was made in a fictional newscast created to promote the series. And what the presenter explains is that the Scarlet Countess has started a charity campaign to build a sanctuary for chimpanzees and that, to finance the work, she will sell autographed photos – which were released on social networks, in addition to meetings with fans. .
Join the CANALTECH OFFERS GROUP on Telegram and always guarantee the lowest price on your technology product purchases.
And this is all something that should refer to the plot that will be presented in the new season of The Boys . As already presented in the series, other charitable initiatives were used for uncharitable purposes and it is very likely that heroin is no exception to the rule.
We'll forgive you if you mistook Crimson Countess for Jane Goodall in blood-red heels. Since VNN announced the crowd-sourcing campaign for her Chimp Country sanctuary, support continues to pour in. Donate now for a chance to hear the recording of her new single, Chimps Don't Cry! pic.twitter.com/SicuY0tujh
— Vought International (@VoughtIntl) January 12, 2022
- For only R$ 9.90 you buy with free shipping on Amazon and take movies, series, books and music! Free trial for 30 days!
The third season of The Boys arrives on Prime Video on June 3 and should focus precisely on the entry of a new group of heroes. So while the protagonists are a satire of the Justice League, now we're going to see how they're going to handle the Avengers' arrival in Vought City — and it's obvious that this isn't going to end well.
Read the article on A Market Analysis .
Trending on A Market Analysis:
- Sixth mass extinction may already be happening on Earth
- Mega ripples have a mathematical pattern capable of "predicting" their behavior
- N95 and PFF2 masks: how many times to reuse? Where and how to store?
- Omicron transmission period may be longer than imagined
- Netflix releases this week (01/14/2021)