One of Batman's most canonical rules is that, despite being tough on criminals, he never kills them. Now Dick Grayson, the first Robin and current Nightwing, is considering breaking that sacred rule for what he believes is a good reason in Teen Titans Academy #10, published in the US.
- Does Batman always have a plan? Lois Lane dispels this myth in new comic book
- Superman vs Venom? Comic shows who would win the clash between the characters
Warning: spoilers ahead!
The End of the Universe is Coming in the magazine with a screenplay by Tim Sheridan and art by Mike Norton. Realizing that they will be responsible for the destruction of reality, the Titans found a solution to prevent this: unfortunately, they would have to kill Dane, one of their students.
Join the GRUPO CANALTECH OFFERS on Telegram and always guarantee the lowest price on your purchases of technology products.
Rather than immediately rejecting the idea, the Titans consider it. Surprisingly, even her leader, Nightwing, seems to think about her, angering student Stitch. While he stresses that it's just a worst-case alternative and that they'll only try to capture the student, he still hasn't ruled out the option, presumably for the good of the world.
It's not the first time Nightwing has thought about killing. In fact, he has already broken the Dark Knight's sacred rule in the past. In Joker: Last Laugh #6 (by Chuck Dixon and Scott Beaty, published in 2002), it looked like the Joker had killed Tim Drake. This, combined with the trauma of Jason Todd's death, was enough to lead Dick to end the Joker threat for good. The villain was revived shortly afterwards and the hero regretted it at the same time, but that still didn't change the fact that he had crossed the classic superhero moral line.
- For only R$ 9.90 you buy with free shipping on Amazon and take movies, series, books and music! Free trial for 30 days!
Therefore, Nightwing proved willing to ignore Batman's most important rule in extreme situations. But at least it will now with a universal threat making things more dramatic.
Read the article on A Market Analysis .
Trending on A Market Analysis:
- Sixth mass extinction may already be happening on Earth
- N95 and PFF2 masks: how many times to reuse? Where and how to store?
- Mega ripples have a mathematical pattern capable of "predicting" their behavior
- Omicron transmission period may be longer than imagined
- 10 ideas for building in Minecraft