The Offer , the newest miniseries from Paramount +, has just won a teaser and premiere date on the streaming platform. The plot is based on The Godfather , classic movie franchise, and will have 10 episodes in all.
- Review | The Godfather and the construction of the family concept
- Gucci House | First impressions compare film with The Godfather
The official synopsis and trailer have not yet been released, but you can already check out a brief teaser. "You can't make a classic without 'pulling strings', the video says.
- For only R$ 9.90 you buy with free shipping on Amazon and take movies, series, books and music! Free trial for 30 days!
The series will show the experiences of producer Albert S. Ruddy during the development of the first film in the trilogy, released in 1972. They are in the cast of The Offer actors Miles Teller (Divergent), Juno Temple (Ted Lasso) and Matthew Goode (Watchmen ).
CT on Flipboard : You can now subscribe to A Market Analysis magazines for free on Flipboard on iOS and Android and follow all the news on your favorite news aggregator.
The Offer premieres on Paramount+ on April 28 in three episodes, with the remainder being released weekly.
Read the article on A Market Analysis .
Trending on A Market Analysis:
- Deltacron: Another variant of the coronavirus is discovered in Cyprus
- Galaxy S21, S21 Ultra and M62: Samsung phones on offer
- N95 mask can be reused 25 times as long as it is properly decontaminated
- What is the biggest star in the universe? Meet the cosmic giants!
- charm | 6 Easter Eggs You Probably Haven't Seen