Changpeng Zhao, CEO of crypto exchange Binance, has become one of the richest men in the world, according to an index compiled by Bloomberg. The fortune estimated at US $ 96 billion (R $ 544.6 billion) disregards the personal booking criptomoedas Zhao, including Bitcoin and BinanceCoin.
- 7 Cryptocurrency Investors Appear on Forbes Rich List
- Winklevoss Twins Crypto Exchange Could Be Worth $7 Billion
Zhao is now ahead of other important names in the segment. This includes Sam Bankman-Fried, CEO of exchange FTX, with $22.5 billion (BRL 127.6 billion), and Brian Armstrong, CEO of Coinbase, with $9.6 billion (BRL 54.5 billion). ).
Bloomberg's ranking points out that Zhao's $96 billion surpasses even the fortune of Satoshi Nakamoto , the anonymous creator of Bitcoin. According to reports from 2021, Nakamoto's Bitcoin reserve is 1.1 million — something like $45.8 billion today.
A Market Analysis on Youtube: news, product reviews, tips, event coverage and much more! Subscribe to our YouTube channel , every day there's a new video for you!
Binance itself is well positioned in the market: in 2021, its revenue was $20 billion, according to Bloomberg. This amount is estimated to exceed Coinbase's revenue expectations for the past year.
The crypto exchange warns that “crypto is still growing” and that, as a result, the sector is “susceptible to high levels of volatility”. “Any amount on one day will be different the next day”, he highlights.
Read the article on A Market Analysis .
Trending on A Market Analysis:
- Deltacron: Another variant of the coronavirus is discovered in Cyprus
- charm | 6 Easter Eggs You Probably Haven't Seen
- Galaxy S21, S21 Ultra and M62: Samsung phones on offer
- What is the biggest star in the universe? Meet the cosmic giants!
- Redmi 10 vs Galaxy A32 comparison: which is better