Volkswagen has been denying that it will take the Gol off the line in Brazil , but in Argentina, this has already happened. The automaker confirmed the end of the model line and even recommended the ideal replacement: the Polo.
- Hatch, sedan or SUV? | Choosing the perfect car for you
- Volkswagen raises the price of 5 cars
“Irreplaceable by nature, its departure opens the door so that everything you were looking for in a Gol can now be found in the Polo: a modern and safe vehicle, with 5 Latin NCAP stars , with high standards of quality, comfort and technology”, detailed the brand.
According to Volkswagen , the Gol spent three decades in the Argentine market and for 17 years held the first position among the best-selling cars in the country.
A Market Analysis Podcast: from Monday to Friday, you can listen to the main headlines and comments about technological developments in Brazil and around the world. Links here: https://amarketanalysis.com/
How is Polo Trend?
Volkswagen's official website in Argentina detailed what the Polo Trend looks like, the version that will replace the best-selling Gol in the country. And the settings seem quite interesting to supply the absence of the darling of the market.
The Polo Trend will have a 1.6 MSI engine with 110 horsepower, two gearbox options (5-speed manual, or 6-speed tiptronic), LED headlights, a multifunctional steering wheel and the features that made the Gol be retired, such as stability.
The Polo Trend price in Argentina will be 2,258,000 pesos, equivalent to just over R$124,000 in Brazil. And speaking of Brazil, rumors about the arrival of the Polo Track, a possible replacement for the Gol here, continue without official confirmation from the automaker, at least for now.
Read the article on A Market Analysis .
Trending on A Market Analysis:
- Galaxy S21, S21 Ultra and M62: Samsung phones on offer
- Fiat retires four cars at once in Brazil; see what they were
- The sky is not the limit | Asteroid near Earth, magnetar explosion and more!
- Why didn't James Webb bring a camera to film him in space?
- Ômicron: know how to differentiate symptoms in vaccinated and unvaccinated people