The release of the fourth season of Cobra Kai could mean another record for Netflix . After Round 6 and Bridgerton , the series adapted from Karate Kid could enter the ranking of the most watched original productions on the streaming platform worldwide.
- Cobra Kai Review | Season 4 pleases for not being afraid to serve fans
- Snake Kai | Season 5 will answer important question of Karate Kid 3
According to the company, in just three days of launch, season 4 of Cobra Kai was played over 120 million hours by subscribers. Despite the good number, reaching the South Korean Round 6 will be a difficult task, as the plot captured 1.65 billion hours in the first 28 days. Still, other records can be broken.
- For only R$ 9.90 you can buy it with free shipping on Amazon and take movies, series, books and music as a bonus! Free trial for 30 days!
Cobra Kai can surpass 625 million hours of Bridgerton , 582 million hours of the third season of Stranger Things and 468 million hours of You .
Join the CANALTECH GROUP OFFERS on Telegram and always guarantee the lowest price on your purchases of technology products.
Cobra Kai on Netflix
Cobra Kai was an original YouTube Premium series that was acquired by Netflix. The plot has just reached its fourth season, with the fifth already confirmed and even with the recordings closed. The show's creators say there's no intention of ending the story anytime soon , so we should still see a few seasons in the next few years.
The plot is derived from the saga of films Karate Kid , from the 1980s, and shows how the characters of the franchise are today, more than 30 years later.
You can now marathon all four seasons of Cobra Kai on Netflix and contribute to the plot reaching the top of the rankings.
Read the article on A Market Analysis .
Trending at A Market Analysis:
- Study reveals that mummy was pregnant; see images of the 2,000-year-old fetus
- Fiat retires four cars at once in Brazil; see what they were
- Developer Can Solve 30-Year-Old Linux Problem Alone
- 4 powerful cell phones on offer at Magalu
- Ômicron: 7 symptoms associated with the new coronavirus variant