Hardly anyone remembered it, but Space Force was renewed months after its release and now its season 2 has had a release date released by Netflix .
- Space Force, with Steve Carell, is renewed for a second season
- Review: Space Force is good comedy, but it needs more fuel to take off
The comedy series, starring Steve Carell, debuted on the streaming platform in May 2020. Its plot tells the story of Mark R. Naird, a general who is assigned to command a US Army space division tasked with occupying the moon.
- For only R$ 9.90 you can buy it with free shipping on Amazon and take movies, series, books and music as a bonus! Free trial for 30 days!
From the creators of The Office
Space Force was created by Steve Carell and Greg Daniels, both responsible for the North American adaptation of The Office , one of the biggest television hits. At the time of the debut, public reception was not very positive, which may have held back the renewal for a few months.
Follow on Instagram : follow our backstage, talk to our team, clear your doubts and know first hand the news that is to come at A Market Analysis.
Along with the season two premiere date, Netflix released the first official poster of the sequel, among other images that show the entire main cast of the plot, such as John Malkovich, Ben Schwartz, Jimmy O. Yang and Lisa Kudrow.
The second season of Space Force opens Feb. 18 on Netflix.
Read the article on A Market Analysis .
Trending at A Market Analysis:
- Volkswagen starts 2022 by increasing 5 car prices; guess which ones?
- Study reveals that mummy was pregnant; see images of the 2,000-year-old fetus
- Fiat retires four cars at once in Brazil; see what they were
- 4 powerful cell phones on offer at Magalu
- Magnetar explodes with the force of a billion suns in a fraction of a second