After months of rumors and leaks , Samsung has finally made official the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE , the brand's newest affordable high-end. Like its predecessors, the novelty comes to offer the best of the Galaxy S21 line in a more affordable package, with surgical cuts to reduce the price.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 and S22 Ultra have possible leaked official images
- Samsung Files New Patent for Foldable Cell Phone with Three Screen Parts
Galaxy S21 FE brings Exynos 2100, 120 Hz screen and more
As speculated , the Galaxy S21 FE will be available in two versions — one with the Snapdragon 888 and one with the Exynos 2100.
The Brazilian model will follow the strategy of the main models of the family and will arrive with an Exynos chip, accompanied by up to 8 GB of RAM and up to 256 GB of storage, as well as a Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen, an upgrade over the Super AMOLED of the last generation, with 6 .4 inches, Full HD+ resolution, 120 Hz refresh rate and 240 Hz touch sampling, and stereo sound with Dolby Atmos.
Download our app for iOS and Android and follow the main technology news in real time on your smartphone.
Despite the cuts, the device still maintains elements such as Gorilla Glass Victus, which promises greater resistance to impacts, aluminum sides and IP68 certification for resistance to water and dust. The look is also close to the most premium cell phones from the South Korean giant, although there are elements from the Galaxy A line, especially on the plastic back with a rubberized finish in black, white, green and violet.
On the other hand, the cameras maintain the configurations seen on the Galaxy S20 FE , with 32MP selfies lens and three-camera array with 12MP main sensor, 12MP ultra-wide with 123° field of view and telephoto 8 MP, with 3x optical and 30x digital zoom.
The new flagship entry-level also features a battery identical to the previous generation, with 4,500 mAh capacity, 25 W fast charging and 15 W wireless recharge. Other than that, the device offers 5G connectivity, 6E Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, reader of digital under the display, NFC, wired and wireless DeX desktop mode support, plus Android 12, running under the One UI 4.0.
Price and availability
The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE goes on sale as early as next Tuesday, January 11, with prices starting at $699, or around R$3,970, in direct conversion and without taxes. Anyone who wants the version with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage will need to pay $769 (~R$4,370).
Although there are still no details about the device's arrival on the Brazilian market, Samsung confirmed that news will be announced soon.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE: data sheet
- Display: 6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 2400 x 1080 pixels Full HD+ resolution, 120 Hz refresh rate, Gorilla Glass Victus
- Chipset: Samsung Exynos 2100
- RAM memory: 6GB or 8GB
- Internal storage: 128GB or 256GB
- Rear Camera: 12MP (Main, f/1.8, OIS) + 12MP (Ultrawide, f/2.2, 123°) + 8MP (Telephoto, f/2.4, 3x optical zoom, 30x digital zoom)
- Front camera: 32 MP (f/2.2)
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 177 grams
- Battery: 4,500 mAh with 25W fast charging and 15W wireless
- Extras: 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, IP68, Wireless PowerShare, Samsung DeX desktop mode, Dual SIM (Nano) + eSim, digital player under display, stereo sound with Dolby Atmos
- Available colors: black, white, green and violet
- OS: Android 12, under One UI 4.0
Read the article on A Market Analysis .
Trending at A Market Analysis:
- Fiat retires four cars at once in Brazil; see what they were
- Top 10 Most Powerful Cell Phones December 2021 has Xiaomi at the top
- Volkswagen starts 2022 by increasing 5 car prices; guess which ones?
- See photo of the asteroid that approached Earth on Sunday (2)
- Mercedes-Benz Vision EQXX | Discover the electric car with a range of 1,000km