Our keyboards, computer peripherals or notebooks, have a different standard from those that come from abroad, so if you have an imported accessory, know how to configure a foreign keyboard in Portuguese to use in everyday life without problems.
- How to change your monitor resolution
- When should I shut down and restart my PC or notebook?
The way to configure the keyboard is quite simple since the feature is native to Windows Check below how to perform this important configuration.
Set up a new language
- Click on the computer's start menu and access "Settings" by clicking on the gear button;
- Then click on "Language and speech";
- In the sidebar, go to "Language" and then click add a language;
- Search and select the language, click on "Next" and after that on "Install";
add a keyboard
- When finished, click on the installed language and access the options;
- Click "Add a keyboard" and add ABNT or ABNT 2;
- Delete the old one, if you wish, by clicking on the language and select "Remove" to have the Portuguese configured on the foreign keyboard.
Changing the keyboard language
On the taskbar you can find the configured languages, close to the date and time. That's where you can quickly choose which one to use.
Join the CANALTECH GROUP OFFERS on Telegram and always guarantee the lowest price on your purchases of technology products.
These steps serve not only to configure a foreign keyboard in Portuguese, but also to add any language. Also take the opportunity to learn about thedifferences between ABNT and ABNT 2 keyboards with this text from A Market Analysis for you.
Read the article on A Market Analysis .
Trending at A Market Analysis:
- Fiat retires four cars at once in Brazil; see what they were
- Study reveals that mummy was pregnant; see images of the 2,000-year-old fetus
- Magnetar explodes with the force of a billion suns in a fraction of a second
- Chevrolet Tracker: which version is worth buying?
- See photo of the asteroid that approached Earth on Sunday (2)