One of the best social platforms, users have a wide variety of customization, including putting GIFs on the Discord profile, giving a personal and lively touch to your profile with some animated image from the internet or even something you've created.
- How to Put Custom Background in Discord Video Calls
- How to put emojis on Discord
This feature is not free, however. The user must be a Discord Nitro subscriber to be able to place a GIF in their profile. Follow the tutorial that we have prepared below and see how to customize the photo that other users will see.
How to put GIF in Discord profile from cell phone
To place GIF by cell phone, have the app installed, available for Android and iOS , and follow the steps below.
Join the CANALTECH GROUP OFFERS on Telegram and always guarantee the lowest price on your purchases of technology products.
- Access your profile settings;
- Click on the profile photo and click on "Change Photo";
- Choose the GIF in the app it's in to change its avatar.
How to put GIF in Discord profile from computer
Log into your Discord account from your computer and follow the information below to make the change.
- Access your profile settings by clicking on the gear in the lower left corner;
- Click "Edit User Profile";
- Click "Change Avatar" and load a GIF from your computer.
That's how you can change your user profile and put an animated GIF to style your Discord profile.
Read the article on A Market Analysis .
Trending at A Market Analysis:
- NASA Highlights: The Most Amazing Astronomical Photos of 2021
- Ministry of Health authorizes use of the 4th dose of vaccine; see who can receive
- Chevrolet Tracker: which version is worth buying?
- Tesla Model 3 catches fire during charging and turns on warning signal in US
- Dell Concept Nyx Wants To Bring Game Server Home