Hitting great moves in Pokémon GO can sometimes be very challenging, right? After all, Pokeball throws get a little more difficult when we find rare and powerful species of Pokemon. In this matter, I have separated some tips that can help you make more accurate plays. Just take a look!
- 10 tips for playing Pokemon Go
- Pokémon GO: How to tell if a Pokémon is really strong
The more accurate your move, the greater the reward and chance of capturing Pokémon. Therefore, observing the small colored circle that appears over the Pokemon is the most important thing when throwing a Pokeball.
When holding the Pokeball, two circles appear over the Pokemon found, one gray and one colored. The gray circle is always open and represents the playing area. The color keeps opening and closing, as if it were a window of opportunity. Thus, hitting the pokeball inside him gives more experience points to the trainer and also increases the chance of capture.
Feedly: Subscribe to our RSS feed and don't miss any A Market Analysis content in your favorite news aggregator.
What types of moves are there in Pokémon GO?
When you encounter a Pokémon, it's important to keep in mind that there are 4 types of possible moves, okay? Come and I'll explain it better below:
- Normal play : this happens when the Pokeball hits the Pokemon inside the gray circle, but outside the colored circle;
- Good Play : happens when you hit the colored circle, between 100% to 50% of its total size;
- Great play : it happens when you hit the colored circle, between 49% to 25% of its total size;
- Excellent play : this happens when you hit the pokeball on the colored circle, between 25% or less of full size.
The color of the colored circle represents the difficulty of capturing a Pokémon. It can appear in green, yellow, orange and red colors. Thus, the closer to red, the more difficult it will be to capture. At this time, making good moves and using special fruits can help you a lot to catch these stronger Pokemons.
How to get great moves in Pokémon GO
Guys, with all that in mind, now I'm going to show you some tips on how to hit more great moves in Pokémon GO:
- Keeping an eye on the window of opportunity : when it's time to throw the Pokeball, tap and hold on it to see the Pokemon's colored circle. The tip is to always keep an eye on the opening of the circle;
- Find the timing of the move : try to make more shots when the circle is about to close. Finding the right moment of play takes time and takes a little practice, but once you've mastered that, it's going to be really cool to hit great and great plays more easily;
- Synchronize with the animations : another tip is to keep an eye on the Pokémon's animations. When they are moving, they fend off pokeball throws. So, wait for the end of the animation to play the pokeball when it is almost back to its normal position.
With these tips, getting great moves right in Pokémon GO can get a little easier. Liked this article Share these tips with your friends!
Read the article on A Market Analysis .
Trending at A Market Analysis:
- NASA Highlights: The Most Amazing Astronomical Photos of 2021
- Chevrolet Tracker: which version is worth buying?
- Ministry of Health authorizes use of the 4th dose of vaccine; see who can receive
- Tesla Model 3 catches fire during charging and turns on warning signal in US
- Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City | 8 references you haven't seen