The easiest way is to use a GPS location changer app. Just search spoof ios location on Google Store or App Store. If you want Snapchat Fake Location from the computer, you can choose GPS location changer desktop software like iTools, UltFone iOS Location Changer, or drone virtual location (iOS). There are plenty of free apps such as “Mock Locations” available on the Play Store that can help you share the fake GPS Snapchat Fake Location. This is how you can use the app to fake Snapchat locations while using the Snapchat app on your Android.
How to change Snapchat Fake Location in Android Smartphone?
- Download and install the Fly Gps from the Play store.
- Enable the “Developer Options” on your Android. On most Android devices, you can enable the developer options by going to Settings > About Phone and tapping on the ‘Build number’ 7 times.
- Now go to Settings > Developer options and tap on ‘Select mock location app’
- Finally, open the app and enter any location in the ‘Search location’ box option and tap the “Ok” button.
- Now on the map, hard tap on the nearby location and you will see this message ‘Building a route.’ This is how it looks:
Your location will be changed instantly as soon as you hit the “Ok” button. You’ll be able to use this Snapchat Fake Location too. Check the location my Google Maps app is showing after modifying the location with this Mock Locations app.
How to change Snapchat Fake Location in IOS Smartphone?
If you have an iPhone, then it is a tad bit difficult to Snapchat Fake Location. Apple doesn’t allow such apps on the App store for security and privacy reasons. There are few fake apps available on the App store that does claim to change the GPS location, but they don’t really work. I wouldn’t advise you to spend your money on these apps before you make sure that they are legit. But that doesn’t mean you can’t fake the GPS location on the iPhone. If you have a jailbroken device, then you’ll find plenty of apps like “Location Faker” on Cydia that can help you fake your location on Snapchat.
If you didn’t jailbreak your device, then you have to rely on the third-party desktop application. Saw a similar app in this video tutorial on youtube. I tried this one on my 12 Pro Max and it did the job. You don’t have to jailbreak your device for using this computer software. It is easy to use but offers a limited number of trials. These are the few steps that you will need to follow:
- Install the app on your computer. It will only work on Mac or the Windows PC.
- Connect your iPhone to your pc with the USB cable you’ve got with your phone.
- Unlock your iPhone and tap the “Trust” button on your iPhone to link it with your computer
- App will load a map on your computer screen. Enter the location in the search box and press the “Ok” button. Just make sure you are connected to the internet on your PC
- Disconnect your iphone from the computer. Now you can share the fake location you’ve entered in the map via your snapchat app as well.
If you want you can select different places on the map and simulate the fake location on this customized route. In a nutshell, it is easier to fake your location on the Snapchat if you have an android device. If you have an iPhone, you need to jailbreak it or use some third-party computer application to fake Snapchat Location. That’s all I can think of for now. I hope you guys will find it useful. Cheers!!!
Stay connected with A Market Analysis for more updates.